- Penetration Testing Important, but…
- Social Engineering and Poor Patching Responsible for Over 90% of Cybersecurity Problems
- Breach Incidence and Costs On the Rise Again + 5 Ways to Reduce Your Risk
- Cybersecurity Insurance Policies Require Security Audits and Pen Testing
- Wireless strategies for business continuity gain importance as enterprise expand IoT, cloud, and other technologies
- How Cybercrooks are Targeting YOU
- Enabling Digital Transformation with Cisco SD-WAN
- WFH Post Pandemic – What It Will Look Like. What You’ll Need.
- Leaders to looking to the IoT to improve efficiency and resiliency
- Cyber Security Vernacular – Well, some of it, for now
- Why You Need Disaster Recovery, NOT Just Back-Ups
- 10 Reasons Why Having an Expert Manage Your Cybersecurity Makes Sense and Saves Dollars
- Converting CapEx IT Investments into Manageable OpEx
- The Hybrid Workplace – Planning the Next Phase
- Cisco Cloud Calling: Empowering Customers to Thrive with Hybrid Work
- When You Can’t Access the Cloud
- How to Keep On Keeping On
- New Cisco Research Reveals Collaboration, Cloud and Security are IT’s Top Challenges
- Threats from Within on the Rise
- Cloud Covered? If Not, Take Cover!
- Zero Trust and Forrester Wave Report
- Password Based Cyber Attack: Like Leaving Keys Under Doormats
- So, What’s Up With Sensors?
- Sensors and Systems Create a Digital “Last Mile” and Help Skyrocketing Costs
- Scanners Provide Peace of Mind for Returning Students and Workers
- Sensors Improve Operations and Bottom Line… Easily and Cost-Affordably.
- Cisco Meraki Looks at 2021
- 2020 Holiday Shopping: Cybersecurity and Other Tips to Safeguard Wallets and Systems
- How to make the most of the technology you have
- Personnel, Planet and Business Progress: More Interdependent Than Ever Before
- Sure… you can get them all in the boat – but can you get them to work well together?
- Pushing the Zero Trust Envelope – Cisco is Named a Leader in the 2020 Forrester Zero Trust Wave
- Cloud Data Must be Protected, Too!
- Don’t Let Anyone Get the Dirt on You – Make It Instead!
- How IoT Devices Can Help You and Your business
- WebEx – A World of Possibility
- Creating Your Breach Response Plan Now Will Save You Thousands Down The Road
- Been hacked? Here’s what you must do next.
- The Need for Pen Testing is At an All-Time High
- 5 Ways an IT Reseller Improves Your Performance and Peace-of-Mind
- 5G and Wi-Fi 6: Faster, more flexible, and future ready. Are you?
- Network and Data Security for Returning and Remote Workers + Disaster Recovery Symposium
- Collaboration and Cisco WebEx: Protecting Your Data
- Thursday’s Virtual Conference Tackles Today’s Supply Chain Trials and Tribulations
- 10 Tips to Reduce Cloud Storage Risk
- COVID-19 Crisis Fuelling IT Spending
- Supply Chain/Logistics Experts Share Their Expertise
- Cisco Breach Defence Overview
- Announcing Our New Website and Blog
Do you want more than just a video conferencing platform? WebEX isn’t simply a video chatting application, it is a dynamic configurable collaboration tool that can be adapted to suit any workplace. WebEX has integrations unmatched by other video platforms and has endless capabilities to integrate and function alongside other systems with ease. Cisco’s ongoing development of IoT devices and tools creates limitless potential for WebEX integrations. It’s superiority in functionality comes down to 4 key components: simplicity, speed and reliability, security and flexible growth.
Simple doesn’t mean basic, WebEX offers an easy to understand user interface with lots of functionality without sacrificing convenience or style. Cisco’s WebEX stands by its beliefs that connecting to others should be easy. In order to reinforce this belief, they developed the “big green button”. This green button allows users to enter the chat using any device with just one click. Unlike other video conferencing tools, WebEX works easily with mobile devices and tablets so you don’t need to worry about only being able to connect using a laptop or having to jump through hoops just to connect to a meeting.
WebEx Workforce Optimization tool provides additional automation in order to free up your time and resources. It does so with their Workforce Manager to aide in scheduling, allowing its user to work worry free with increased productivity. In addition to scheduling the integrated Workforce Management tool offers analytics to track productivity at the fraction of the cost of high-end packaged solutions. These simple solutions lead to a tangible increase in productivity and savings. An October 2019 Forrester Study reported that businesses saw a 450% ROI as well as a productivity increase leading to $19.1 million in savings from reduced time to start meetings. They did so by cutting down meeting start times to 2-4 seconds and increasing ease of access to their video conferencing where remote team members can view and communicate with attendees quickly.
On top of simplicity, WebEX offers unparalleled speed and reliability due to the “WebEX Backbone”. What this means is as you enter a meeting the information travels through the WebEX backbone rather than on the internet. Cisco explains that “WebEX connects with both public cloud providers and our own data centers. Regardless of how you join, traffic hops off the Internet as soon as possible and enters the WebEX backbone, minimizing latency, bandwidth, jitter, and packet-loss issues that happen so often on the public Web”. This allows its users to operate at maximum efficiency minimizing the amount of time taken to make up for a bad connection. Concerned about the security breach problems in the spring? Rest assured, since then, Cisco has extended its data loss prevention (DLP) retention, and unveiled The SecureX platform. This platform “will provide analytics across the user’s infrastructure, from endpoints, to network traffic from switches and routers (including encrypted traffic), to private datacentres and public cloud environments” to best analyze your environment for threats.
Without compromising its simplicity, speed and reliability, WebEX is able to offer secure end-to-end encryption. This means you can rest easy knowing your information is safe. This security keeps information encrypted from one device to another and can also function alongside any additional security applications that you are currently running. By pairing WebEX with Cisco Cloudlock or third-party applications you are able to safely share information outside of your company.
The most impressive function of all is WebEX’s possibility for flexible growth. It grows with your company in two ways; size and functionality. Cisco WebEX offers scaled plans to fit your business so that you don’t need to worry about overpaying for less users or not having the bandwidth to accommodate a large company. Whether your company is 15 or 500 WebEX is able to work with you rather than against you to function as an extension of your company. In addition to this WebEX offer integration with a variety of Cisco products meaning your imagination is the limit. This can mean a tablet acting as a virtual assistant eliminating the need for a secretary or acting as an aid for teachers with proximity pairing ‘waking up’ when they walk into a classroom.
With WebEX you get much more than just a communication platform, you get a whole new level of connectivity.
Please contact us to learn more about how WebEX can benefit you and your business.