- Penetration Testing Important, but…
- Social Engineering and Poor Patching Responsible for Over 90% of Cybersecurity Problems
- Breach Incidence and Costs On the Rise Again + 5 Ways to Reduce Your Risk
- Cybersecurity Insurance Policies Require Security Audits and Pen Testing
- Wireless strategies for business continuity gain importance as enterprise expand IoT, cloud, and other technologies
- How Cybercrooks are Targeting YOU
- Enabling Digital Transformation with Cisco SD-WAN
- WFH Post Pandemic – What It Will Look Like. What You’ll Need.
- Leaders to looking to the IoT to improve efficiency and resiliency
- Cyber Security Vernacular – Well, some of it, for now
- Why You Need Disaster Recovery, NOT Just Back-Ups
- 10 Reasons Why Having an Expert Manage Your Cybersecurity Makes Sense and Saves Dollars
- Converting CapEx IT Investments into Manageable OpEx
- The Hybrid Workplace – Planning the Next Phase
- Cisco Cloud Calling: Empowering Customers to Thrive with Hybrid Work
- When You Can’t Access the Cloud
- How to Keep On Keeping On
- New Cisco Research Reveals Collaboration, Cloud and Security are IT’s Top Challenges
- Threats from Within on the Rise
- Cloud Covered? If Not, Take Cover!
- Zero Trust and Forrester Wave Report
- Password Based Cyber Attack: Like Leaving Keys Under Doormats
- So, What’s Up With Sensors?
- Sensors and Systems Create a Digital “Last Mile” and Help Skyrocketing Costs
- Scanners Provide Peace of Mind for Returning Students and Workers
- Sensors Improve Operations and Bottom Line… Easily and Cost-Affordably.
- Cisco Meraki Looks at 2021
- 2020 Holiday Shopping: Cybersecurity and Other Tips to Safeguard Wallets and Systems
- How to make the most of the technology you have
- Personnel, Planet and Business Progress: More Interdependent Than Ever Before
- Sure… you can get them all in the boat – but can you get them to work well together?
- Pushing the Zero Trust Envelope – Cisco is Named a Leader in the 2020 Forrester Zero Trust Wave
- Cloud Data Must be Protected, Too!
- Don’t Let Anyone Get the Dirt on You – Make It Instead!
- How IoT Devices Can Help You and Your business
- WebEx – A World of Possibility
- Creating Your Breach Response Plan Now Will Save You Thousands Down The Road
- Been hacked? Here’s what you must do next.
- The Need for Pen Testing is At an All-Time High
- 5 Ways an IT Reseller Improves Your Performance and Peace-of-Mind
- 5G and Wi-Fi 6: Faster, more flexible, and future ready. Are you?
- Network and Data Security for Returning and Remote Workers + Disaster Recovery Symposium
- Collaboration and Cisco WebEx: Protecting Your Data
- Thursday’s Virtual Conference Tackles Today’s Supply Chain Trials and Tribulations
- 10 Tips to Reduce Cloud Storage Risk
- COVID-19 Crisis Fuelling IT Spending
- Supply Chain/Logistics Experts Share Their Expertise
- Cisco Breach Defence Overview
- Announcing Our New Website and Blog
To say that 2020 was a difficult year is an understatement. As we all know, all too well, the pandemic forced businesses to scramble to implement solutions for remote or distanced working. In some cases, strategies and technologies slated for future implementation were ushered in far ahead of time – sometimes without the necessary preparation.
As we enter the second COVID-19 phase, we are scrambling less and able to return to a measured approach to technology changes – even as changes continue to unfold at unprecedented pace on a global scale.
To see how Cisco can help you prepare your path forward, we invite you to read “A Look to 2021 with Cisco Meraki” written by Joe Himinkool.
A Look to 2021 with Cisco Meraki
By: Joe Himinkool
As we look back on 2020, the pandemic has proven to be a clear digitization accelerator— especially in areas critical to COVID-19 response. Companies within the financial sector are going beyond the lobby and into the cloud.
Some of the key benefits of embracing a cloud-managed IT solution include a decrease in time to market thanks to automation and zero-touch provisioning, the ability to simplify visibility and troubleshoot while helping IT teams get ahead of issues, and the ability to focus extra time and budget on resources and business-critical projects.
Managing safe migration to the cloud has never been more important. At Cisco Meraki, our cloud-based platform enables agility, scale, and simplification for financial institutions big and small. As we look ahead to 2021, a few key areas of focus stand out.
Meet the secure branch of the future
Providing reliable, secure connectivity while turning data into intelligent insights about how your branch infrastructure is operating—and how it can operate better—is critical. This includes improving your customer experience and engaging with them in new ways from the moment they enter the branch. For example, consider personalizing customer engagements through digital and in-branch resources, then leverage collected insights to inform and improve customer experience.
Manage video analytics intelligently
IoT cameras and sensors combined with Meraki Insight are a powerful tool to effectively manage security, while ensuring a safe customer experience. They allow you to:
- Manage video analytics intelligently
- Maintain social distancing protocols
- Eliminate outdated hardware
Cloud-based team support
Today’s new normal has required businesses to rethink how to help their employees collaborate safely while working from remote locations. These cloud-based solutions are helping companies support their off-site workforce. Some examples include safe remote access for payments, insurance claims, and loan approvals—all while maintaining policy compliance. Teams are able to connect to a secure network from any location for mission-critical and sensitive data.
All in all, the shift to cloud-managed IT solutions has proven to be beneficial for companies within the financial sector. As we look ahead to 2021, security and analytics will continue to be key considerations for change. To learn more about Cisco Meraki and the solutions offered to companies ranging from small businesses to enterprises, check out the Cisco Meraki Product Overview page.
We hope you found this article of interest and look forward to connecting with you again next week. In the meantime, if you would like more information, or would like to consult with a Service Engineer, please contact us at [email protected] or (416) 429-0796 or 1.877.238.9944 (Toll Free).