- How IoT Devices Can Help You and Your business
- WebEx – A World of Possibility
- Creating Your Breach Response Plan Now Will Save You Thousands Down The Road
- Been hacked? Here’s what you must do next.
- The Need for Pen Testing is At an All-Time High
- 5 Ways an IT Reseller Improves Your Performance and Peace-of-Mind
- 5G and Wi-Fi 6: Faster, more flexible, and future ready. Are you?
- Network and Data Security for Returning and Remote Workers + Disaster Recovery Symposium
- Collaboration and Cisco WebEx: Protecting Your Data
- Thursday’s Virtual Conference Tackles Today’s Supply Chain Trials and Tribulations
- 10 Tips to Reduce Cloud Storage Risk
- COVID-19 Crisis Fuelling IT Spending
- Supply Chain/Logistics Experts Share Their Expertise
- Cisco Breach Defence Overview
- Announcing Our New Website and Blog
This Thursday, July 16th, we are holding an online symposium from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
What’s the Symposium About? Addressing the challenges of this next phase of “New Normal” (please pardon the use of what is rapidly becoming an overused phrase)
First, we all had to scramble to make it possible for everyone to work from home. Now we have to bring them back. But maybe not everyone. Or not every day.
We’re all used to having people work remotely, but not like this. A new corporate reality is emerging. One where “Anyone can Work from Anywhere at Anytime”. IT professionals now must ensure not only that employees and other stakeholders can connect to the network simply, securely and seamlessly – but with an experience that equals being in the office, warehouse or other corporate location. Even if they are up north and using their own devices.
This raises new questions about network security, connectivity, data backup and disaster recovery. The July 16thonline Symposium tackles these topics. There will be keynote speakers, networking opportunities and smaller breakout sessions where your questions can be answered by peers and subject matter experts.