- Raspberry Robin: Highly Evasive Worm Spreads over External Disks
- Cisco Introduces Responsible AI – Enhancing Technology, Transparency and Customer Trust
- Managing Customer Trust in Uncertain Supply Chain Conditions
- Hope on the Horizon
- Toys of Tomorrow… What will spark your imagination? Fuel your imagination?
- Protecting Purses and Digital Wallets
- The Password that Felled the Kingdom + MFA vs 2FA
- The MOE’s RA 3.0 and Zscaler
- 7 Critical Reasons for MS Office 365 Backup
- Penetration Testing Important, but…
- Social Engineering and Poor Patching Responsible for Over 90% of Cybersecurity Problems
- Breach Incidence and Costs On the Rise Again + 5 Ways to Reduce Your Risk
- Cybersecurity Insurance Policies Require Security Audits and Pen Testing
- Wireless strategies for business continuity gain importance as enterprise expand IoT, cloud, and other technologies
- How Cybercrooks are Targeting YOU
- Enabling Digital Transformation with Cisco SD-WAN
- WFH Post Pandemic – What It Will Look Like. What You’ll Need.
- Leaders to looking to the IoT to improve efficiency and resiliency
- Cyber Security Vernacular – Well, some of it, for now
- Why You Need Disaster Recovery, NOT Just Back-Ups
- 10 Reasons Why Having an Expert Manage Your Cybersecurity Makes Sense and Saves Dollars
- Converting CapEx IT Investments into Manageable OpEx
- The Hybrid Workplace – Planning the Next Phase
- Cisco Cloud Calling: Empowering Customers to Thrive with Hybrid Work
- When You Can’t Access the Cloud
- How to Keep On Keeping On
- New Cisco Research Reveals Collaboration, Cloud and Security are IT’s Top Challenges
- Threats from Within on the Rise
- Cloud Covered? If Not, Take Cover!
- Zero Trust and Forrester Wave Report
- Password Based Cyber Attack: Like Leaving Keys Under Doormats
- So, What’s Up With Sensors?
- Sensors and Systems Create a Digital “Last Mile” and Help Skyrocketing Costs
- Scanners Provide Peace of Mind for Returning Students and Workers
- Sensors Improve Operations and Bottom Line… Easily and Cost-Affordably.
- Cisco Meraki Looks at 2021
- 2020 Holiday Shopping: Cybersecurity and Other Tips to Safeguard Wallets and Systems
- How to make the most of the technology you have
- Personnel, Planet and Business Progress: More Interdependent Than Ever Before
- Sure… you can get them all in the boat – but can you get them to work well together?
- Pushing the Zero Trust Envelope – Cisco is Named a Leader in the 2020 Forrester Zero Trust Wave
- Cloud Data Must be Protected, Too!
- Don’t Let Anyone Get the Dirt on You – Make It Instead!
- How IoT Devices Can Help You and Your business
- WebEx – A World of Possibility
- Creating Your Breach Response Plan Now Will Save You Thousands Down The Road
- Been hacked? Here’s what you must do next.
- The Need for Pen Testing is At an All-Time High
- 5 Ways an IT Reseller Improves Your Performance and Peace-of-Mind
- 5G and Wi-Fi 6: Faster, more flexible, and future ready. Are you?
- Network and Data Security for Returning and Remote Workers + Disaster Recovery Symposium
- Collaboration and Cisco WebEx: Protecting Your Data
- Thursday’s Virtual Conference Tackles Today’s Supply Chain Trials and Tribulations
- 10 Tips to Reduce Cloud Storage Risk
- COVID-19 Crisis Fuelling IT Spending
- Supply Chain/Logistics Experts Share Their Expertise
- Cisco Breach Defence Overview
- Announcing Our New Website and Blog
In today’s world, data governs all aspects of business decision making, helping to improve operational efficiency and productivity across organizations. The implications of the pandemic are driving organization leaders to look to the Internet of Things (IoT) to improve not just efficiency, but also resiliency.
These concerns are accelerating the need for data and the connection of many more devices to the network. Resource-strapped IT departments must enable new deployment scenarios in places that are not traditionally supported such as in parking lots, warehouses, manufacturing floors and more. These spaces are often unheated, dusty, dirty, and wet. Not just any network will do.
As the world becomes more complex, organizations aim to streamline operations and improve safety
In a world that is becoming more complex, IT leaders need a solution that is streamlined, automated, and extendable – one that leverages the network they already know and trust while providing the automation and security that frees them up to work on the bigger challenges. This will define what the new normal means for their department, their business, and their future.
The implications of the pandemic are driving IT teams to look to not just for efficiency and productivity, but also for resiliency. In fact, 75% of CFOs say they are accelerating their digitization*. (*Gartner, 2020)
The rise of digital business, coupled with a global pandemic, results in IT departments doing far more work with fewer resources. Companies struggle to adjust to a “new normal,” where they are forced to streamline operations even as they broaden their capabilities.
IT leaders are asked to expand their “indoor” connectivity of the network to the “outdoor” world of Industrial IoT. For many in IT, this is new and unfamiliar territory. However, even those with Industrial experience find it challenging due to a large number of suppliers, multiple form-factors, and numerous industrial protocols. Beyond the need to connect it all, security becomes imperative because connecting countless new assets in the network increases the threat surface. For IT, this means more time spent managing the network and extending connections at the exact moment in time when they need greater autonomy to innovate new business solutions.”
We invite you to read the full report and learn about Cisco Industrial Networking.