As you might imagine from our name, we are cloud specialists.
We help companies determine their best approach for migrating to the cloud.
There are five basic strategic approaches, but no two companies are the same. We’ll work with you to ensure your digital migration is smooth and orderly based on your system requirements and available resources.
Although we are cloud first, we are not cloud only; we also work with on-prem and remotely-hosted systems. This means we can help you with public vs. private vs hybrid cloud and other strategic decisions.
In addition to facilitating your digital transformation, we can help you determine how best to protect and leverage our existing cloud capabilities.
Our goal: To ensure your network helps your organisation accomplish its goals, while reducing IT headaches and time requirements.
Many clients count on us to be their one-stop, full-stack IT resource, offering consulting beyond the cloud, system architecture, cybersecurity, scalable tech solutions (end points, firewalls, switches, SD-Wan, etc.), installation and deployment, IOT and more.
For some, this means providing scalable managed IT services – and this can run the gamut from simple Help Desk response to full-scale management of all day-to-day operations. Basically, we can seamlessly supplement your existing IT team in whatever way works best for you.
We always look to save our clients money, and have partnered with all key manufacturers, so will always recommend a solution that will provide the maximum value. We can also offer all hardware and services on a subscription basis, helping you with cash flow and turning CapEx into OpEx
In short, our job is to ensure your networks are secure and running optimally, and to make things easier for you in the process.
No two companies or situation are alike, so we start by getting to know you and your company.
A typical customer journey:
- You share your goals, problems and wish list; we learn about your business.
- We’ll conduct a network assessment to ensure the current system will support your goals and recommended solution.
- If needed, we can/will perform a Security Assessment, Penetration Testing and Risk Analysis to ensure you are properly protected and compliant with insurance requirements.
- We then determine what can be re-purposed, what will need to grow over time.
- Make recommendations based on desired business outcomes and current capabilities – Phased-In Approach if/as necessary → Joint decision.
- Taking your budget into consideration, we provide a quote, with options based on delivery dates, when hardware is involved.
- Quote Approval.
- Installation/ Deployment → Verification.
- Training, monitoring, reporting and refining as needed.
- On-Going Relationship Building.