- You’ve got mail.
- 2021 Global Networking Trends Report
- Sensor-Driven IoT Innovation in Superstructures, Shopping, Space, Soil and…
- Cyber Insurance – One Size Does NOT Fit All
- Smart Buildings – Sensors and Savings as Workers Head Back
- Get the download on how to download
- Get the board on board: leading cybersecurity from the top down
- Collaboration in a Crisis
The only constant is constant change. Business resilience is the ability of an organization to absorb and adapt in a changing environment to enable it to deliver its objectives and to survive and prosper.
Disruptive events will keep challenging us and our networks. The 2021 Global Networking Trends Report will help you rethink how your network strategy enables your business resilience strategy and prioritize the new network capabilities most necessary to stay ahead of the next big thing. The report highlights five trends that networking leaders should consider as part of their efforts to support their organization’s resiliency plans.
They relate to enhancing the resilience of four key spheres: workforce, workplace, workload, and IT operations.