As organisations transform digitally, they are uncovering new opportunities and revenue streams, and finding different ways to create new products. It’s an exciting time, but this business metamorphosis brings with it new types of problems and different kinds of decisions to be made. With things changing so quickly, it’s important to have partners who can help you along the way, partners with expertise in multiple areas.
To be the best partner possible for our clients, we collaborate with a network of exceptional experts, so we can help you make the decisions that will work today and set you up for success tomorrow.
We carefully chose Cisco as a key partner for several reasons:
- 1Cisco has created a global eco-system of unparalleled digital technology partners. As a Cisco partner, we can tap into this network, adding to the extensive arsenal of resources we have assembled to help us serve our clients.
- 2Like us, Cisco is highly-committed to creating the best solutions for clients and providing outstanding customer service along the way.
- 3The Cisco cloud solution is best-in-class.
- 4Cisco solutions are reliable, secure and scalable with end-to-end networks that can be easily deployed in moments, and managed from anywhere in the world – again, with single pane of glass manageability and high network visibility.
- 5The Cisco product line continues to grow in anticipation of enterprise IT needs – and all products can be integrated and managed through a single dashboard.
- 6Cisco has Talos: Unparalleled Cyber Protection. The number of cyber attacks on businesses is growing exponentially. Over the past 10 years or so, Talos has built one of the most comprehensive intelligence-gathering and analysis platforms in the industry. Every day, 600 billion email messages, 1.5 million malware samples and 100 TB of data are analysed by +300 full-time threat intelligence researchers to provide the fastest time to detection of any threat on the planet. This alone would be worth choosing Cisco, but it also has exceptional products and services.
- 7It has a World-Class Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution.
- 8Cisco architecture approach is cost-efficient and highly effective – and its products/solutions can work with whatever you have in place now.
We are a member of Trust X Alliance, which is a strategic collaboration of +350 of the industry’s top IT solution providers and their distribution partner, Ingram Micro. Through this alliance, we are able to provide clients with solutions to
virtually any tech or business challenge, on prem and
cloud-based, just about anywhere in the world.
- Cisco Meraki
- Cisco AMP
- WebEx Team
- Ingram Micro
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell EMC