In business for over 20 years, we serve enterprise-level commercial, industrial and public sector clients across the country.
As our CEO often says, “Yes, we’re a great IT solutions partner, but we’re also a strategic partner. Our main focus is helping clients achieve their desired business outcomes, not selling them stuff. We also help their IT professionals spend less time fighting fires – and more time supporting their organisations for success today and growth tomorrow.”
We are a one-stop, full-stack IT resource offering consulting, scalable tech solutions (end points, firewalls, switches, SD-Wan, etc.) installation, managed services, system architecture, IOT and more.
Although we are cloud first, we are not cloud only; we work with on-prem and remotely-hosted systems, too. We can also help you with public vs. private vs. hybrid cloud and other strategic decisions.
Our job: To ensure your networks are secure and running optimally.
We don’t believe in ripping things out for the sake of it. Indeed, many of our solutions will work with your existing infrastructure, no matter what you have in place today.
We start by doing an assessment of your business and digital needs, along with your current network, hardware and software. We then work with you to re-purpose as much as possible, to ensure your IT and organisational requirements are met in the best way, within your budget and timeframe.
We have a reputation for excellent customer service because clients get a dedicated, certified Account Manager and we provide 24/7 support.
“If there is a problem, I know that I can just pick up the phone and call Cloud Managed Networks and it’ll be taken care of.”
~ McNarin Packaging, Larry Coe, IT Director
- 1The Cisco Meraki cloud solution is best in class.
- 2Cisco has Talos: Unparalleled Cyber Protection. The number of cyber attacks on businesses is growing exponentially. Over the past 10 years or so, Talos has built one of the most comprehensive intelligence-gathering and analysis platforms in the industry. Every day, 600 billion email messages, 1.5 million malware samples and 100 TB of data are analysed by +300 full-time threat intelligence researchers to provide the fastest time to detection of any threat on the planet. This alone is reason enough to choose Cisco, but it also has exceptional products and services.
- 3The Cisco product line continues to grow in anticipation of enterprise IT needs – and all products can be integrated and managed through a single dashboard.
- 4Cisco solutions are reliable, secure and scalable with end-to-end networks that can be easily deployed in moments, and managed from anywhere in the world – again, with single pane of glass manageability and high network visibility.
- 5Cisco’s architecture approach is cost-efficient and highly effective – and its products/ solutions can work with whatever you have in place now.
- 6Cisco’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution is World-Class.
We are a member of Trust X Alliance, which is a strategic collaboration of +350 of the industry’s top IT solution providers and their distribution partner, Ingram Micro. Through this alliance, we are able to provide clients with solutions to virtually any tech or business challenge, just about anywhere in the world.