What is sd wan ?
Software-defined WAN is a new approach to network connectivity that lowers operational costs and improves resource usage for multi-site deployments, allowing network administrators to use bandwidth more efficiently and ensure the highest possible level of performance for critical applications without sacrificing security or data privacy.
- Easy-to-configure IPsec overlay using Meraki Auto VPN
- Traffic distribution over multiple pathways (Internet, cellular, MPLS) with built-in load balancing and automatic failover capabilities
- Centralized network visibility and control
- QoS and bandwidth management with Meraki traffic shaping
Intelligent Path Control
- Policy-based routing: Traffic path assigned based on source, destination, or application
- Dynamic path selection: Traffic path chosen per-application based on loss, latency, and jitter
- Intuitive, scalable VPN solution to connect remote sites with ease (Auto VPN)
- AES encryption to ensure data privacy
Why Choose SD-WAN?
Today, IT departments are under pressure to do more with less: manage more sites and more clients with limited budgets and a relatively small team, all without any reduction in reliability and security. The high cost of enterprise WAN connectivity, support, and personnel combined with the growth of bandwidth-hungry streaming applications and cloud-based services, is forcing many network admins to search for alternative solutions.
With SD-WAN, remote sites are connected over low-cost Internet links secured by VPN. MPLS-like reliability is provided through multiple uplinks with load balancing capabilities, intelligent path control, and automatic failover.
Let’s discuss how SD WAN can save you thousands of dollars! →