Palo Alto - Next Generation Firewall
- Palo Alto next-generation firewalls classify all traffic, including encrypted traffic, based on application, application function, user and content.
- Create comprehensive, precise security policies, resulting in safe enablement of applications.
- Only authorized users run sanctioned applications, greatly reducing the surface area of cyber attacks across the organization.
- Automated security: Innovative features reduce manual tasks and enhance your security posture.
- Limit unauthorized data transfer and detect and block a wide range of threats.
- Identify unknown malware, zero-day exploits, and advanced persistent threats (APTs) through static and dynamic analysis in a scalable, virtual environment, and automatically disseminates updated protections globally in near-real time.
- Unlike legacy firewalls that are based on this “layered security” architecture, Palo Alto next-generation firewalls use a unified security design that classifies all traffic into full context before applying one set of flexible security rules in a single pass.
Next-Generation Firewall Demo
- Architected to safely enable applications and prevent modern threats.
- Identifies all network traffic based on applications, users, content and devices, and lets you express your business policies in the form of easy-to-understand security rules.
- Flexible deployment options in your network, on your endpoints and in the cloud.
Put yourself in the driver’s seat and receive a FREE two-hour hands-on experience on the Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall with the Virtual Ultimate Test Drive. Ask us how.
Next, request your Security Lifecycle Review (SLR). The SLR examines your network traffic and generates a comprehensive report unique to your organization. You’ll discover the applications and threats exposing vulnerabilities in your security posture.
|139 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:20||Download|
|89 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:19||Download|
|261 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:19||Download|
|100 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:19||Download|
|635 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:18||Download|
|105 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:18||Download|
|163 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:17||Download|
|92 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:17||Download|
|86 downloads||1.0||25-08-2017 18:16||Download|