Cisco Meraki Wireless Lan
High Capacity & Built for Performance
Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for performance
- Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
- Multigigabit ethernet for 2.5Gbps over a single cable (MR53 only)
- Custom RF design for enhanced performance
- High-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-serving radios
- Seamless over-the-web upgrades
- Always up-to-date with emerging device types and application profiles
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the Meraki APs pack a dedicated security radio.
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Get Network and Business Intelligence
The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.
The Entire Network Under A Single Pane Of Glass
- Powerful and intuitive multi-site management via the cloud.
- An end-to-end solution which unifies WAN, LAN, wireless LAN, and mobile device management.
- Add wireless capacity in minutes with fully automatic provisioning
- Manage complex, dynamic environments using Auto RF
- Throttle bandwidth or block applications with two clicks
- Streamline device onboarding with built-in MDM
|124 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:43||Download|
|122 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:43||Download|
|157 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:42||Download|
|120 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:42||Download|
|119 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:41||Download|
|116 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:41||Download|
|170 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:40||Download|
|244 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:39||Download|