Cisco Meraki - Communication
No learning curve
High-definition, color, 7” IPS-backlit touchscreen display for easy navigation
Integrated desktop mount and adjustable hinge for finding the perfect screen angle
Front and side USB headset ports and 3.5mm audio headset socket
Zero On-Site Infrastructure
- Meraki phones are built on a SIP-based architecture, and three licenses
- Web-based platform available for users to access from anywhere. It allows users to view contacts, view call history, access their voicemails, and dial directly from the browser.
- The Meraki cloud architecture eliminates the traditional PBX
- The cloud architecture is built for reliability, security, and scalability.
- Cisco Meraki supports a 99.99% uptime SLA.
One tap makes the call.
Spark connects you from any device in the same space where your meetings, files, and conversations live.
Add a new Cisco Spark cloud-based phone system to connect your work spaces and calling.
Connect your existing Cisco phone system to the rest of your Cisco Spark service.
Everything you need, on the device in your hand.
|124 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:43||Download|
|122 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:43||Download|
|157 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:42||Download|
|120 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:42||Download|
|119 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:41||Download|
|116 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:41||Download|
|170 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:40||Download|
|244 downloads||1.0||18-06-2017 20:39||Download|